|Home||» Products||» Servo Drives||» Siemens Dc Drive|
Siemens Dc Drive
Founded in the year 2011, our company is known as a leading manufacturer and supplier of different types of Siemens Dc Drive. This drive is fully automated and used for controlling the speed of machines. Offered drive is robustly manufactured with the excellent utilization of quality approved components and advanced technology in sync with the market norms. Apart from this, our precious clients can avail this precisely tested Siemens Dc Drive in various technical options at affordable prices.
- Low power consumption
- Longer functional life
- Require less maintenance
- Unparalleled engineering & performance
- Unified operator control philosophy
- Can be easily integrated into any automation environment
- Rated supply voltages ranging from 400 V to 950 V
- Expandable in a modular fashion; from standard application to high-end performing solution
- Extension is done by parallel connection up to 18000 A
- Fast and less time consuming commissioning, as all the major settings are fully electronically parameterized
When it comes to particular application, SIMOREG DC Drives are often the most favored choice specially in terms of price. There are many other benefits of these drives that include high reliability, operator friendliness as well as excellent performance. If you are looking for cost efficient & optimum quality DC drive solution, then you can depend on SIMOREG DC-MASTER drive converters without any worries. This drive comes with attributes like high output and integrated intelligence. They also have distinctive features of Siemens products, one of such feature is Totally Integrated Automation. The fact that these drives are integrated into Siemens system environment while manufacturing/ configuring as well as programming, along with the common database & cohesive communication, very well justify the cost saving factor in multiple ways.
The principle of Simple and Unified operator control distinguish Siemens SIMOREG product from other solutions in the market. To operate this product, no prior programming knowledge is required as all the settings are completely electronic & easy to understand. If interested in user friendly commissioning, menu prompted start-up through PC is available. SIMOREG DC-MASTER, owing to the BICO technology, ensures optimum software functionality that helps in reducing the engineering time and cost.
- Rubber & plastics industry
- Main drives for printing machines
- Lift & cableway drives
- Traction and hoisting drives in the crane industry
- Paper industry
- Rolling mill drives
- Shears drives in steel industry
- Winder drives
- Dynamometers for turbines, motors & gearbox test stands